Cal Florit Attains Airbnb Superhosting Status
Since our affiliation with Airbnb some three years ago, we have had a very successful partnership and Cal Florit is proud to announce that we have achieved “Airbnb Superhosting” status with the world’s largest vacation-share website. With over 25 five-star ratings and a 100% response rate within 24 hours, Cal Florit joins a select group of homes offering first class service and customer responsiveness. Why are we rated so highly? A few examples:
- Free trip planning assistance from the time you make your booking
- 24-hour concierge service during your stay to help with:
- restaurant recommendations and reservations
- activity guides
- assistance with planning excursions and wine visits
- special recommendations for traveling with children
- translation service
- on-call assistance in case of medical emergencies.
So when you come to Cal Florit, you are getting not just a vacation home but also a dedication to get the maximum out of your stay. We hope to see you with us soon.
More information about Airbnb Superhosting
From the Airbnb Superhosting help page ‘What is a Superhost?‘
Superhosts are experienced hosts who provide a shining example for other hosts, and extraordinary experiences for their guests.
Once a host reaches Superhost status, a badge will automatically appear on their listing and profile to help you identify them.
We check Superhosts’ activity four times a year, to ensure that the programme highlights the people who are most dedicated to providing outstanding hospitality.
Brian X. Chen, in his excellent New York Times article detailing how to achieve Airbnb Superhosting status, writes:
It’s a small group – researchers say only about 7 percent of hosts are Superhosts.
Booking your stay at Cal Florit
- Check out our Cal Florit Airbnb booking page
- Check out our booking pages (on this site):